Thursday, December 12, 2013

#1- San Jose Office of Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren



The very first place I visited on my scavenger hunt was the local office of Zoe Lofgren.  She is a United States Congresswoman from the 16th District of California.  Right when I walked into her office, the man working inside knew why we were there.  Actually, every single place we went to knew I was a student from Evergreen, since they've been getting so many student visitors due to this scavenger hunt.  Unfortunately, Zoe Lofgren was not there.  I guess she rarely ever visits this office, and if you want to meet her you would have to make an appointment months in advance.  I was able to take some pictures inside her office though, and was given a cool little copy of the Constitution and some business cards.







No comments:

Post a Comment