Sunday, December 15, 2013

#2- San Jose City Hall


The next place that I decided to go to was City Hall.  I had never seen City Hall before, and the building was really impressive.  Here is a view from the top floor: 


When I walked inside the lobby, there was this really interesting thing inside called an "Organograph Scale Model".  I guess it is a working scale model of a San Jose "Climate Clock".  Unfortunately, it only goes into action at 12:30 pm and 4:30 pm every day, and since I was there at 3:30 pm I was unable to see it work.
Honestly I was actually pretty sad that I didn't get to see what it does, but here is a picture:


Overall, City Hall was a very interesting and cool building to visit, and probably worth a trip to go and see at least once if you are a resident here. 


Hours: 
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday: Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment