Sunday, December 15, 2013

#3- Office of Rose Herrera


Rose Herrera is the San Jose council member for District 8.  Since I live in District 8, she is my representative.  I went to visit her office, which is located on the 2nd floor of City Hall.  We first walked in, and the lady at the desk was really nice and gave us all little name tags.
Then, this girl named Jennifer Gonzalez, who is her assistant, gave us a tour of the office.  Mostly there were just people standing around and talking, and even a couple ladies decorating for Christmas.  I don't really understand what their job entails, but it was interesting to see.  Unfortunately, Rose Herrera was in a meeting at the time, so I was unable to meet her.  I just took a picture by her sign and got a couple business cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment